How to Download SMITE
SMITE is a free to play game. SMITE requires Steam download. To get it on your school’s computers, follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Check your IT Specifications
Before you begin, check to make sure your computer has enough storage to complete the installer.
Step 2: Download and Install Steam
- Click the link: https://www.smitegame.com/download and select the Steam button. You can also click the link https://store.steampowered.com/about/ and download the client directly from Steam.
- Select the 'Install Steam Now.'
- Follow the 'Steam Install Wizard' steps.
- Use your personal Steam account to log in.
- Find the Steam shortcut on the dashboard and open to complete the install.
Step 3: Download and Install SMITE
- Open 'Steam' from your desktop.
- Go to 'Library' and find 'SMITE.'
- Right click on SMITE. Choose 'Install Game' in the drop-down menu or choose the blue 'Install' button in the game summary.
- Follow the directions in the install wizard.
- Open SMITE from your desktop to launch the game.
Once installed, your students are good to go! They can launch the client from a desktop shortcut or by searching the computer for SMITE. They’ll sign in through their own SMITE accounts and can begin practicing!