How to Download Rocket League
Rocket League requires Steam download. PlayVS will provide Steam accounts with Rocket League to players that do not previously own an account. It will be deactivated at the end of season.
Step 1: Check your IT Specifications
Before you begin, check to make sure your computer has enough storage to complete the installer.
Step 2: Download and Install Steam
- Click the link: https://store.steampowered.com/about/
- Select the ‘Install Steam.’
- Follow the ‘Steam Install Wizard’ steps.
- Use the Steam account either provided to you by PlayVS or your personal Steam account to log in.
- Find the Steam shortcut on the dashboard and open to complete the install.
Step 3: Download and Install Rocket League
- Open ‘Steam’ from your desktop.
- Go the ‘Library’ and find ‘Rocket League.’
- Right-click on Rocket League. Choose ‘Install Game’ in the drop-down menu or choose the blue ‘Install’ button in the game summary.
- Follow the directions in the ‘Install Wizard.’
- Open Rocket League from your desktop to launch the game.