PlayVS participation fees are $64 plus tax per player for each season. We have two options for payment: school pay or student pay.
This means PlayVS can invoice a school or a school can pay via credit card. Many schools choose this option and allow students to pay the school. You will be emailed an invoice after the registration deadline after confirmation of the total number of players.
School payment options:
- Invoice with PO. We accept payment through PO. See our Purchase Order Process section for more information.
- Credit Card. Schools may pay via credit card. The invoice will have a link to balance.
PlayVS Tip: Check with your administrator for the best payment process for your esports program.
This means each individual student must pay for a Season Pass. They can only pay via credit card, but they will get a shareable link to send to people to help pay. Students must pay before the first game of the regular season. Coaches cannot place students on teams until they have paid.
Purchase Order Process
PlayVS accepts payments through the purchase order process.
- Talk with administrator about your school’s PO process.
- Submit a ticket requesting a quote, W-9 form, and any other vendor forms. Use the description box to explain any additional information the PlayVS accounting department may need to best help you.
- Submit a ticket with your PO number. Once your PO is approved submit a ticket with the PO number and any additional information in the description box.
- Invoices will be emailed to a coach account after the registration deadline.
- Send check or payment to Attention: Play Versus Billing, 1447 2nd Street, Suite 200,Santa Monica, CA 90401. Make checks payable to Play Versus Inc.